We are always on a lookout for talents who are passionate to spread the love of organising. If you did not see any role that is suitable for you, you can always send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to explore future opportunities or simply to have a chat with us!
We're Looking For
1. E-Commerce Sales & Operations Intern (3 Months)
If you are interested to learn everything about e-commerce operations from getting customers to order to them eventually receiving their orders during both the lull and peak period --
Apply for this role by sending your resume to email@example.com with the Subject: Application for E-Commerce Sales & Operations Intern
What you can expect:
- Participating in managing and updating the company's e-commerce sales channels on various marketplace platforms (Lazada and Shopee) and official website.
- Processing e-commerce orders daily, which includes coordinating any requests of the customers and third party vendors and delivery drivers.
- Assisting in picking and packing orders, if need be.
- Answering all customer enquiries promptly with understanding and empathy.
- Managing customer recoveries, if any.
- Offering suggestions for website development and designing to create excellent user experience and journey to increase sales conversions.
- Brainstorming promotion and campaign ideas for the upcoming festivities.
- Participating and help out in offline events such as IG Live and in-house events.
- Assisting in creating Instagram Reels for our products on an ad-hoc basis
- Having a teachable heart
- Not afraid to converse with customers politely and fluently through email, phone or face-to-face
- Fluent in written and conversational English
The intern will work from our office at 625 Aljunied Road Aljunied Industrial Complex.
To apply, send an email together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to apply for this internship position.