Your Stackers item is covered by a one-year limited warranty.
A. Products Covered by this Limited Warranty
This limited warranty extends to all Stackers products which includes jewellery boxes, makeup pouches, storage baskets, and accessories distributed by Stackers Singapore. (“Stackers Singapore”) and purchased directly from Stackers Singapore e-commerce website www.stackerssingapore.com (the “Product”). This Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner incompatible with the intended design.
B. Who this Warranty Extends To
This limited warranty extends to the original purchaser of any Product or, in the case of a gift, the original recipient of the Product. The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this warranty, is the first purchaser of the Product from Stackers Singapore. The “original recipient” for purposes of this warranty, is the first receiver of Product purchased as a gift from Stackers Singapore. All Stackers Singapore warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the Product is owned by the original purchaser/ recipient of the Product. A COPY OF THE PURCHASE RECEIPT IS REQUIRED TO DETERMINE WARRANTY APPLICABILITY.
Stackers Singapore limited warranties are not transferable and not applicable to use of the Product for commercial or rental purposes.
C. Stackers Singapore's Limited Warranty and Responsibilities
Stackers Singapore warrants the Product in its original packaging sold to you against the defects in material and workmanship set forth below (“Defects”) for one year, when the Product is used normally for its intended purposes.
D. What this One Year Limited Warranty Covers
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS:
- Zippers that can no longer be opened or closed
- Defective in materials and/ or workmanship
THIS ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- “Cosmetic Damage” which is defined as scratches (on the outside), dents, stains, colour changes, normal wear and tear, or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use of Product by any party and which do not impair the functionality of the product.
- Misuse - such as transportation of unusual or heavy items, exposure to extreme temperatures, acids, solvents, or moisture.
- Transport damage by airlines or third parties. In event of third party transport damages, please contact the transport organisation at arrival destination or delivery.
- Products that have been modified or altered.
- Any Stackers products sold by resellers who are not authorised retailers.
- Product sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the Product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
- Damage due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, typhoons, and etc.
In the event of a Defect, Stackers Singapore sole and exclusive liability and your sole remedy under this limited warranty will be, at Stackers Singapore's option, to provide repaired or replacement Product, subject to your fulfillment of “Your Responsibilities” below. Replacement Product may be provided in a colour different from the Product you originally purchased. For limited edition, discontinued or out-of-stock Product covered under the limited warranty, Stackers Singapore guarantees only replacement of a product with equal or greater retail value and does not guarantee exact replacement of the same limited edition, discontinued or out-of-stock item.
E. Your Responsibilities
In the event of a Defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited warranty, you must return your Product to Stackers Singapore and provide Stackers Singapore with proof of the original date of purchase. Postage is to be borne by the customer in the event of the return. Evidence of a Defect and any claims must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stackers Singapore will replace and ship your Product back to you within 45 days of receiving your original Product.
Replaced or repaired Product is subject to the same limited warranty as the original Product.
F. Disclaimer, Limitation on Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THIS WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE YOUR EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES AND REPLACE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, IN NO EVENT WILL STACKERS SINGAPORE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCT OR ITS USE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF STACKERS SINGAPORE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. STACKERS SINGAPORE’S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE BAG GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
G. Governing Law
This Limited Warranty and any action related thereto will be governed by the Singapore Law.